Terms & Conditions
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE ITATTOOZ.COM is E-PROFITBOOSTER
Other definitions used in the Regulations:
a) USER - the person using the service itattooz.com, irrespective of registration. User of the website can only be an adult with full legal capacity, and a person of limited legal capacity, only if she/he completed 13 years and only with the consent of legal representative, in his presence and under his supervision (eg. parent, guardian, curator).
b) ITATTOOZ.COM - a collection of web pages in a domain called itattooz.com that make up the service itattooz.com, located on the main page http://www.itattooz.com, allowing, inter alia, the placing on this web site files and, in particular, their access to other users.
c) FILE - file in format, size and other parameters permitted by itattooz.com service, exactly as described in the section of itattooz.com dedicated to site functionality and technical parameters.
d) ITattooz SERVERS - servers that run the necessary software to support the service itattooz.com and where the itattooz.com files are posted.
e) ACCOUNT - an account with itattooz.com specific user login and password, set up by the user after registration. Login to your account is not subject to change (can not be changed by the user) and the password can be changed many times after the user logs on their own account or in any other manner specified in part of Itattooz.com site dedicated to functionality.
f) ACTIVE ACCOUNT - an account after a user registration and account activation. Account activation is performed by clicking the inactive account link sent by the system of itattooz at the e-mail address specified by the user during the registration. The functionality and scope of activities that may be taken by the active user account may change over time, and information in this area is located in the part of the Itattooz.com site dedicated to functionality. Notwithstanding the preceding sentence, the active account user, at the time of service availability of itattooz.com, can make changes to his password and e-mail address given during the registration process.
g) INACTIVE ACCOUNT - an account after a user registration, but before its activation. Account activation is performed by clicking the inactive account link sent by the itattooz.com at the e-mail address specified by the user during the registration. The use of Itattooz.com service by the user of a inactive account does not differ from the use of the site by the user, which in general has not registered, the login and password of inactive account are booked for 10 nights (counted from the time of registering an account for the same time after 10 nights). At the time appointed in 10 days the user can activate his account. After this period of 10 days, login and password are released for registration, which means that any user can re-register an account with that login.
2. Each user is required to comply with the provisions of the Regulations.
3. All rights to the Itattooz.com site (with the exception of rights to works placed by the users) are entitled to E_profitbooster.
4. The user of Itattooz.com, under the terms of the Regulations and the applicable laws, is entitled, in particular to:
a) to browse the site, including files placed on the Itattooz.com by himself or other users;
b)to upload files on the site, but because of the technical and functional considerations of Itattooz.com, files posted by the user can be displayed on the Itattooz.com in format or in other parameters allowed by this service. This implies in particular the possibility of modification, by the automated software that supports Itattooz.com, of format or other parameters of the file published on the site Itattooz.com during the file upload process performed by the user on the Itattooz.com or later, and a presentation of the file from a user in modified by the Itattooz.com system format or other characteristics for which the user takes note and agrees;
c) to describe placed files;
d) to comment files placed by himself or other users;
e) to place in other websites or web services, discussion forums, or any other web sites, and to distribute on the internet in any way (eg via email, instant messaging), the links to individual pages within the site Itattooz.com, including individual files.
5. The of use Itattooz.com is subject to the user consent to the terms and conditions of the Regulations. The use of the Itattooz.com means that the user carefully read the wording of the Regulations, accepts the Regulations and agrees to its provisions. The use of Itattooz.com involving the placement on the site of specific files or other content (eg. comments) means that the user indicates that he enjoys the right to place such files or other content on the site Itattooz.com and is empowered to grant licenses, consents and approvals. The consequences of such actions, in particular the lack of adequate rights or entitlements are to be borne solely by the user performing the illegal activities.
6. The consequences of the user actions involving the placement of files, comments or other content on the site Itattooz.com, as well as the effects of the award, in accordance with the Regulations, the user licenses, approvals and permits including the use of user rights granted within the limits of those rights, are sole responsibility of the user. In the event there is any third party claim to Itattooz for placement by a user of specified file, comments or other content on the site Itattooz.com or for the award, in accordance with the Regulations, the user licenses, approvals and permits, as well as for the use by Itattooz of user rights granted within the limits of those rights, the user will be unconditionally and irrevocably at the first request of Itattooz or such third party to satisfy the legitimate claims of Itattooz or third party. In the event Itattooz already satisfied such claims, the user will be required to pay any costs incurred by Itattooz for the above reason , including the costs of legal assistance. User’s commitment set out in this section apply to situations where third party claims covered by this point will be a direct consequence of the acts or omissions of the user by the inclusion of specific content on the site.
7. The user by posting on Itattooz.com site specific files, comments or other content, ensures that he owns in this respect all rights, including, in particular, property rights, copyrights, that does not affect the rights of third parties, and that he is legally capable to such activities, as well as he is legally capable to grant licenses set out in the Regulations, consents and permits and the exercise of these rights by Itattooz according to their scope will not infringe rights of any third parties.
8. In respect of the use Itattooz.com Itattooz does not receive remuneration from the user. In respect of the use of Itattooz.com the user should not be entitled to any remuneration, including as provided under the Regulations, of licenses, permits or approvals. Although the goal of Itattooz is to enable users of the Itattooz.com to use the service free of charge, Itattooz reserves the right for future introduction of remuneration for the use of the site Itattooz.com for certain services selected by Itattooz, as if such fees will be introduced, users will be notified in advance.
10. Both providing the data necessary for the registration and the use of the service Itattooz.com are voluntary. Registration occurs automatically, as soon as the user fills in all necessary data in the registration panel available at http://www.Itattooz.com. In order to make a user's account active, it is necessary to activate it by clicking the link designated as activation, which was sent in an e-mail to a user e-mail address specified during the registration. The Lack of activation of your account by clicking the link indicated as a link to activate your account during the 10 nights period (counted from the time of registering an account for the same time for 10 nights) will overcome the effects of registration (the release of a reserved login given during registration). Persons who did not activate an account in accordance with these principles, in order to remove the account (account inactive), wait the above 10 nights period (then the account will be automatically deleted if you do not activate your account as described above) or click the link in the message, indicated for cancellation of the effects of registration. Immediately after an account registration and activation, the user has the possibility of using Itattooz.com within the limits of functionality provided to the registered user with an active account.
11. After the account activation (ie. if you have an active account), the user may at any time delete his account on the site Itattooz.com, by logging on to his account and making a disposition to delete his account. After making a disposition to delete an account in order to verify such disposition, a notification shall be sent to the e-mail address specified by the user during the registration (or to the e-mail address changed in the user's panel after the registration) containing the instruction of an account removal. In order to finally delete an account the user shall respond to the message sent by Itattooz.com confirming the disposition of an account removal. After confirming the disposition the user account is deleted. After the removal of an account all user files placed on the site Itattooz.com may be used only under a license granted by the user.
12. The user by posting on the site Itattooz.com files, and despite the subsequent removal of an account or files, modification of files, or any changes or comments, and despite the subsequent removal of account, or comments, alter or change any comments, or other content (including cited: files, comments and other content referred to in this section as works), which constitute a work within the meaning of the Law on Copyright and Neighboring Rights of 4 February 1994 (uniform text in Official Gazette 2000, No. 80, pos. 904, as amended) grants Itattooz licenses for all fields of exploitation provided for by law established, in particular, provides the following rights to the works:
a) grants Itattooz unlimited in time, unconditional, free of charge, unrestricted as to the territory of distribution rights in any way, including lending, leasing and letting (the whole or any part thereof), for marketing in any form and in any manner (all or any part thereof), including the computer systems through the Internet or in any other way, placing inside the computer's memory (the whole or any part of); the provisions of this section also apply to the modified works, including the modified format for computer fixation work (Itattooz has the right to modify),
b) grants Itattooz unlimited in time, unconditional, free of charge, unlimited as to the territory, the right of public performance, display, reproduce, transmit, issue or retransmit using any medium (including in particular with video and/or audio) and right to any other public presentation; provisions of this section shall also apply to modified works, including the modified format for computer fixation work (Itattooz has the right to modify),
c) grants Itattooz unlimited in time, unconditional, free of charge, unlimited as to territory, the right to publication of works on this site and any other service or website, as well as any other media (including, inter alia, television or newspapers) in any form (including, inter alia, in the form of digital recording, magnetic) on any media (including, without limitation on optical media, magneto-optical, magnetic), the provisions of this section shall also apply to modified works, including the modified format for computer fixation work (Itattooz has the right to modify),
d) grants Itattooz unlimited in time, unconditional, free of charge, unlimited as to the territory, the right to modify the works, including the fixation of the works format information; Itattooz has the right to make modifications in its sole discretion, if the modification is recognized by having the right to modify as justified by technical or functional considerations of the service, the website or any other medium,
e) grants Itattooz unlimited in time, unconditional, free of charge, unlimited as to territory, the right of making studies of works, including combining the individual works or their parts from other works, share works entitled at its sole discretion to modify,
f) grants Itattooz unlimited in time, unconditional, free of charge, unlimited as to a territory, the right of permanent or temporary reproduction and perpetuation of these works and their modified versions (all or any part thereof) with any means or techniques, including in particular the technique of printing, reprographic, recording optical magnetic, magneto optical, digital and any other existing and likely to arise in the future of measures or techniques, in any form, in particular, of any type and format of CD-ROMs, DVDs, optical disks, magneto optic, magnetic, compact discs and all other existing and that may arise in the future, media information,
g) grants Itattooz unlimited in time, unconditional, free of charge, unlimited as to the territory, the right of translation, adaptation, changing, including changes in the layout (the whole or any part),
h) grants Itattooz unlimited in time, unconditional, free of charge, unrestricted to the territory, the right to sublicense within the powers conferred to Itattooz in the Regulations (within the given license).
13. The licenses specified in the Regulations are acquired by Itattooz when the works are placed on the site Itattooz.com. These licenses are perpetual, which means it does not cease despite the removal of a user account for any reason by anyone (including both the Itattooz, as well as by the user) or even removed for any reason by anyone (including both the Itattooz and by the user) files, comments or other content which constitute the works in the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Neighboring Rights of 4 February 1994 (uniform text in Official Gazette 2000, No. 80, pos. 904 as amended). Publication by the user of the files on the Itattooz.com site does not mean any use of the license by Itattooz. Itattooz is not in this case publication entity of that file and only the user is the entity responsible for the consequences of such publication.
14. The user of the site, by placing files, comments and other content, allows Itattooz to execute (as unlimited in time, unconditionally, free of charge, unlimited as to territory and in the fields of exploitation under the Regulations for license granted) subsidiary copyrights to files, comments or other content which constitute works within the meaning of the Law on Copyright and Neighboring Rights of 4 February 1994 (uniform text in Official Gazette 2000, No. 80, pos. 904, as amended). The provisions of the preceding sentence apply to both existing works and those under development that may arise in the future. The provisions concerning the authorization to exercise the rights of copyright dependent mean that Itattooz is in particular entitled to use and dispose of such studies in its sole discretion, in the fields provided for the Regulations for the operation license. Itattooz also has the right to grant the right to exercise the dependent copyrights of others to the studies.
15. A permit to exercise subsidiary copyrights defined in the Regulations is perpetual, which means that it does not expire even if a user account is deleted for any reason (whether by Itattooz, as well as by the user), or even removed for any reason by anyone (including both the Itattooz, as well as by the user) files, comments or other content which constitute the works within the meaning of the Law on Copyright and Neighboring Rights of 4 February 1994 (uniform text in Official Gazette 2000, No. 80, pos. 904, as amended).
16. The user agrees not to exercise personal rights in relation to files, comments and other content which constitute the works within the meaning of the Law on Copyright and Neighboring Rights of 4 February 1994 (uniform text in Official Gazette from 2000 No. 80, pos. 904, as amended), in particular, undertakes not to require labeling by Itattooz of works or its copies with his name, nickname or any other sign indicating to the user, while Itattooz ensures that on the site Itattooz.com all files of the user having an active account will have the source labeled (will be marked as originating from a particular user by indicating his login.
17. The registered user after the account activation may make edits (add / delete) of his files stored on the site Itattooz.com, in accordance with applicable at this field site functionality of Itattooz.com except that after approval by a moderator of the file in Itattooz.com service user is not capable to edit and/or delete files. Deleted files may still be available on the site Itattooz.com solely on the basis of the license given by the user in accordance with the Regulations, but such files are not marked as files originating from a particular user. Registered user can edit or delete files that are not yet approved by moderator. After approval by a moderator, there is no possibility of editing, and deleting files.
18. If the user makes a user registration and account activation, e-mail address is used by Itattooz to:
a) transmission of the account password to the user (at his request) to the given e-mail,
b) contact from Itattooz in matters relating to the service Itattooz.com (in particular, to inform about changes in service, news, etc.).
19. The user by registering and activating his account, agrees to the processing of his e-mail address given during registration for the purposes referred to in the preceding paragraph, and for marketing and information services, in particular, agrees to receive messages or information from Itattooz or other entities (with the knowledge and explicit consent of Itattooz) and information about products or services of Itattooz and other entities (with the knowledge and explicit consent Itattooz).This agreement is a prerequisite for setting up and activating user account and applies to receiving this information or communications via email to the email address provided during registration (or changed by a user at a later time to another by editing the data in a user profile), including also in the form of attachment to the e-mail. Withdrawal of such consent is equivalent to seeking removal of a user account. Withdrawal of consent shall be made by making disposition to remove the account in accordance with the principles described in the Regulations.
20. The registered user with an active account may at any time request the removal of his account, and in that case, all files placed by the user, if Itattooz decides to leave them on the site based on a license granted by the user, lose their status as originating from the user (the files are visible on the site as coming from an unregistered user).
21. The user is responsible for all activities regarding the use of a password to his account. The user is obliged to keep strictly confidential the password required to log in to his account. It is forbidden is to provide anyone with the account password. Itattooz suggests that users during selecting passwords make it not possible by other people or computer programs to guess it. Itattooz suggests users to change their password periodically (eg. monthly).
22. It is prohibited to share with others the data necessary to use the site using the login and password.
23. It is prohibited to transfer the user rights of ownership of the account in the service Itattooz.com to other persons without the express written consent of Itattooz. In particular, it is prohibited to transfer access to user account to another user. The account can only used by one person.
24. Each user of the site Itattooz.com is required to use the site in a manner consistent with the Regulations, the Polish law in force, the rules of social conduct, social norms and the rules of "netiquette". It is prohibited (and is understood as a breach of this point of the Regulations:
a) to broadcast to other users through the site tools available to communicate with other users of spam (including "spam" advertising, advertising sent without the knowledge and consent of Itattooz), content that promotes or an advertises (in particular, own or someone else's business advertising, services or products, inclusion of links to other sites, the inclusion of any materials with the addresses of other parties), if the main purpose of such content is the advertising or promotion,
b) to broadcast to other users or posting on the site content in violation of the law, violation of the rules of social coexistence, commonly acceptable social norms and customs (in particular, it is prohibited to place on the site Itattooz.com incitement to racial hatred, religious, ethnic, pornographic content, content praising fascism, communism, nazism, content praising, promoting, or promoting violence, violating religious feelings),
c) to impersonate another person,
d) to violate the secrecy of correspondence,
e) to violate in any way the rights of third party intellectual property, including copyrights of third parties (in particular, the user can upload only the files that have the appropriate rights or have obtained permission to publish them on the site Itattooz.com) and personal property right of third parties, including the right to the image, reputation, honor (in particular, it is prohibited to disseminate the image of people without obtaining the appropriate approvals of such persons, if they are required by law),
f) to transfer the rights to use the site Itattooz.com to another person without the written permission of Itattooz,
g) subject to user permissions for files on the site Itattooz.com, it is prohibited to copy ("to download") from the site Itattooz.com (Itattooz servers) of audio, video and audio-video files to the user's devices,
h) to use the site Itattooz.com to change the format or other parameters of audio-video and/or video files by posting such on the Itattooz.com site and then copying (downloading) files, with file format or other parameters amended by the computer system of Itattooz.com service,
i) any other users' behavior clearly inconsistent with the existing legal order, principles of social coexistence, social norms or "netiquette" rules, including the conduct consisting of an important, of above average, overloading of servers or internet network links of Itattooz, making intrusions or intrusion attempts to the systems of Itattooz, making intrusions or intrusion attempts to accounts of other users, etc.
25. Breach by the user of any of the provisions of paragraph 25 provides the basis to immediately remove or block that user accounts together with all files (in the case of a registered user) or remove or block any user files (in case of an unregistered user.)Notwithstanding the foregoing Itattooz is entitled to more radical measures provided for by law, including to notify the competent state bodies, established to prevent and prosecute crimes.
26. Itattooz declares that it shall make every effort that service Itattooz.com was available continuously, and that it rendered the service at the highest level possible, but, given the nature of the free of charge service Itattooz.com, Itattooz:
a) does not preclude a temporary suspension of Itattooz.com service availability if there is a need to carry out repairs or maintenance of systems supporting the service and given the need for their modernization or expansion;
b) reserves the right to remove, unconditionally, all or some of the files posted by any user of the Itattooz.com site and comments or other content posted by any user in cases of violations by the user of applicable law, the Regulations, "netiquette", rules of social coexistence; the provisions of this subsection shall apply to the user account accordingly.
27. Itattooz declares that the site Itattooz.com does not provide to their users the services to store or archive files shared by users on the site Itattooz.com, so that Itattooz suggests that the files that are of any value to the user or importance to the user are stored in a safe place, regardless of posting them on the site Itattooz.com.
28. If the interruption or temporary suspension of service availability of Itattooz.com will be possible to predict, as far as possible and reasonable, Itattooz notify the users of such events in advance, sending information to the user's e-mail address (used for registration or amended after registration) and placing on the main site Itattooz.com (http://www.Itattooz.com) relevant information.
29. Itattooz declares that it shall make every effort to ensure that users of service Itattooz.com not receive spam or other unwanted information they sent to them against their knowledge or consent by other users using the tools available on the site to communicate with other users. Any such incident must be reported by the contact tab.
30. Itattooz provides on the site Itattooz.com tools for reporting by users to Itattooz with information about a breach of law, Regulations, breach of good manners, norms of social coexistence, etc. For this purpose Itattooz provides users with contact tab for reporting illegal or manifestly contrary to the Regulations behavior of the user.
31. Itattooz declares that measures used for Itattooz.com site protection do not guarantee security of information transmission. At the same time Itattooz declares that it strives to provide users with a high level of safety in the use of the site Itattooz.com. Any events which affect the security of information transmission, including suspicion of sharing files that contain viruses including other files with similar character or files other than the content of a similar nature, must be reported by the contact tab. In order to use the internet, including Itattooz.com site, Itattooz recommends the use of current antivirus software or other software which protects the user. For more information on internet safety, Itattooz recommends user to request such information the providers of such services. Itattooz is not liable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, for damages incurred by users when using the site Itattooz.com.
32. Information necessary for the user for the proper use of the site Itattooz.com are available at http://www.Itattooz.com.
33. Information describing the functionality of the service Itattooz.com are available on http://www.Itattooz.com. Itattooz, in order to improve the quality of the site, reserves the right to change the functionality of Itattooz.com site without prior notice to the users.
34. Regardless of the powers described under the Regulations reserving to Itattooz the rights of deleting files, accounts, comments and other content Itattooz may delete user accounts, which will not be logged in by their users for consecutive 90 days.
35. Regardless of the powers described under the Regulations reserving to Itattooz the rights of deleting files, accounts, comments and other content Itattooz may delete user accounts, if during the period of consecutive 90 days there will be no reference to these files (files display).
36. Regardless of the powers described under the Regulations reserving to Itattooz the rights of deleting files, accounts, comments and other content Itattooz shall delete user accounts if the account name (login) is contrary to law, rules of social coexistence or the Regulations. Login can not contain any advertising of other site, website, portal, etc., address, product or service, e-mail; the text of login may not prejudice the rights of third parties.
37. Itattooz.com service aims to allow users free of charge to place files on the Internet, as part of this service, on the servers of Itattooz. Itattooz.com service is not intended to make available services of archiving or data storage by placing them on the servers of Itattooz, and only to give its users the opportunity to allow other users to read the files. Itattooz is not responsible for the safekeeping of files. Files can be removed by Itattooz at any time, under the terms of the Regulations, including as a result of the cessation or suspension of the service Itattooz.com operation by Itattooz in the cases specified in the Regulations. For this reason Itattooz discourages placing files on the site Itattooz.com without also leaving the user copies of such files.
38. Notwithstanding any other provisions of the Regulations exempting Itattooz from responsibility explicitly or allowing Itattooz for certain actions, which exclude Itattooz responsibility for such activities, Itattooz is also not responsible to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law:
a) for the use by the users of the site Itattooz.com and damage resulting therefrom,
b) for content posted by users on the site Itattooz.com, including in particular files, comments and statements to files and damage resulting therefrom,
c) for infringement by users of third party rights through the use of the site Itattooz.com, including, in particular through the violation of personal rights or copyrights of third parties,
d) for events arising as a result of making accessible the data of registered user account to a third party or as a result of the entry into possession of such data by a third party without the knowledge of the user, for reasons beyond the control of Itattooz,
e) for the removal at any time, any user account or any file, comment or other content posted by the user for the reasons set out in the Regulations,
f) taking into account the character of a free of charge service of Itattooz.com, Itattooz, in the scope of all free services available on the site, is not responsible for non-function or malfunction of Itattooz.com site to the fullest permitted by law extent; Itattooz declares that it will make efforts that periods of non- or incorrect operation of the service Itattooz.com not occurred or were limited to the necessary minimum; in the case of the introduction by Itattooz of paid services within the service Itattooz.com, the Regulations will be amended and Itattooz liability rules will be set in relation to users of these services,
g) for the loss of any data entered by users on the site Itattooz.com.
39. Comments and objections to the site Itattooz.com shall be notified by the contact tab.
40. The user by registering and thus creating an account with Itattooz.com service is obliged to keep his password secret. Password is the confidential information, exclusively intended for the user. User is obliged to set the password so that it never may be guessed by third parties. Technical rules for construction of passwords (eg. type of characters, the number of characters, etc.) are defined in the part of the Itattooz.com dedicated to functionality. The user is responsible for providing his password to others, and in particular is obliged to cover charges for any services provided or made available for consideration by the Itattooz using the login and password (if payable services will be introduced on the Itattooz site).the user can change the password required for use of the site Itattooz.com by making disposition in the user profile to change his password after logging in to his account or otherwise specified in the part of the site Itattooz.com dedicated to functionality. If the user forgets his password for the account, he may make a disposition for a password reminder. Such disposition shall be made on site http://www.Itattooz.com by giving login and e-mail address to which the user password is to be recalled.
41. Itattooz declares that all files, comments and other content placed on the site Itattooz.com are recorded by Itattooz, the same with IP addresses, from which the placement occurred. Itattooz declares that whenever asked for by appropriate authorized state bodies set up to detect, prevent or investigate crimes, Itattooz shall make available to such bodies relevant data related to the functioning of Itattooz.com site, including data on an user IP, who placed a particular content or otherwise used the site Itattooz.com, while Itattooz acts in this area only in accordance with applicable law requiring the Itattooz to forward such data.
42. These Regulations come into force on 1 June 2010. The regulations are available on the site http://www.Itattooz.com.
43. Itattooz reserves the right to change the Regulations. If the changes to the Regulations are made, Itattooz informs users of the changes by providing a unified text of the amended Regulations on the site Itattooz.com next to the former text together with information about changes made. The change of the Regulations comes in force by the expiry of 14 days period after informing of the change in accordance with the preceding sentence. The use of the site Itattooz.com after that date is equivalent to acceptance of the new content of the Regulations.
You shall not upload, or otherwise transmit any Content, matter, views or messages that are defamatory, abusive, pervasive, obscene, hateful, threatening or harassing, affect national interest, incites violence, invasive of another's privacy, infringing another person’s copyrights or any other intellectual property rights, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. You shall only upload Content which has been originally created by you. You shall not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications, containing alcohol-related or other mature content (including advertisements) on the Site. You shall neither violate nor facilitate any violations of the Terms mentioned herein. You shall not use Site to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory. You further agree and assure itattooz, that you shall not:
delete from the Site any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos; use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it and you agree not to undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to any itattooz’s server, or the network(s), computer systems / resource connected to any itattooz server, or which interferes with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site; obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site; perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm; carry out any "denial of service" (DoS, DDoS) or any other harmful attacks on application or internet service or; disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to make or attempt any unauthorized access to restricted area; forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site. (viii) You understand that Site does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any content you submit. You shall be solely responsible for your Content and consequences of submitting Content on the Site. You affirm and represent that you own the Content or have relevant legal rights to use such Content which you submit on the Site. You further agree that the Content you submit shall not contain, in whole or in part, any third party copyrighted material or materialYou further agree that the Content you submit shall not contain, in whole or in part, any third party copyrighted material or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights.